SALES PROCESS 360
automotive industry’s most modern, customer-friendly and
effective showroom sales process.
PROCESS 360 guides prospects through clearly defined steps
to the sale; a turnkey showroom sales process that involves both
sales staff and sales management from the moment a prospect walks
onto the showroom floor until the time they leave with their new
PROCESS 360 achieves the perfect marriage of outstanding
vehicle sales volume and excellent CSI ; treating customers with
care, courtesy and enthusiasm while achieving more vehicle sales,
outstanding closing ratios and improved gross profits.
PROCESS 360 was developed from the culmination of
wyemanagement’s 19 years of vast experience across the
United States and Canada training thousands of salespeople,
managers and dealer principals,… a sales process that
understands the competitive marketplace and the need to sell
vehicles TODAY while at the same time creating an enjoyable
PROCESS 360 teaches salespeople and managers not only a
structured sales process, but modern and innovative sales
approaches to the steps within the process; meeting and greeting
prospects, counseling, vehicle selection, vehicle presentation,
vehicle demonstration and the intimacies of selling and closing
- INCREASED VEHICLE SALES
- INCREASED CLOSING RATIOS
- INCREASED GROSS PROFITS
- IMPROVED CSI
- IMPROVED SHOWROOM MORALE
- IMPROVED SALESPERSON PRODUCTIVITY AND RETENTION
- IMPROVED MANAGER LEADERSHIP, COACHING AND DEAL MAKING
PROCESS 360 is installed and trained right at your
dealership. Our SALES PROCESS
360 training specialists facilitate both classroom
training and ‘hands on’ training in the showroom over a
10 day installation period. Sales staff and managers are
divided into two groups and attend half day training sessions in
the dealership boardroom or at nearby meeting facilities in order
to accommodate daily business.
Once phase one of the installation is
complete, our SALES PROCESS
360 training specialists return for scheduled
follow-up sessions to ensure successful implementation, and to
provide on-going training, guidance and coaching to both the sales
staff and management team.
PROCESS 360 dealerships receive:
- Comprehensive text-based manuals for all sales staff and
- Laminated sales tools and reminder cards
- Forms: e.g. worksheets, proposal forms, appraisal forms,
- Customer logbooks
- Sales process sign boards and management tools
Could your dealership benefit from the
installation of SALES PROCESS 360? Ask yourself the following
- Does my dealership have a defined dealership SALES PROCESS?
A - EFFECTIVE (good closing
B - PROFITABLE (achieves both volume
C - MODERN and CUSTOMER
- Is our SALES PROCESS documented, posted and enforced?
(or do we simply pay ‘lip service’ to our sales
- Do we monitor and measure the effectiveness of our SALES
PROCESS, salespeople and advertising by consistently examining
customer traffic counts and closing ratio?
- Do I know what our showroom closing ratio is?
- Do we provide consistent and modern professional training?
(do both salespeople and managers attend?)
- When working a deal do we consistently make the customer a
PROPOSAL that offers various choices of finance and lease
payments? Are we creative and enthusiastic?
- Do we make it EASY FOR A CUSTOMER TO BUY A CAR at my dealership
or are there too many roadblocks for the customer?
- Are my sales managers always aware and INVOLVED in the
deal-making process when showroom customers are with my salespeople
or are they managing administrative tasks?
Do I want my sales managers involved during the sales process or do
I want my salespeople to work autonomously with little sales
- Do we consistently try for ‘high gross’ when
(or do we sometimes ‘take the path of least
- Do we consistently try for ‘high volume’ AND
‘high gross’ or are we satisfied to achieve one
- Does my dealership have an effective PROCESS in place to deal
with sales calls, e-mail enquiries
and the follow-up of unsold customers?
- Is my dealership maximizing each and every e-mail, telephone
and walk-in prospect and
enthusiastically and creatively doing the “COMPLETE
JOB” with every opportunity?
If you answered “no” to just 3
or 4 of these questions, dozens of prospective sales and thousands
of dollars in gross profit may be walking out your showroom doors
There are three ways to create a
competitive edge over your competition:
1 - HAVE A BETTER
If you have a superior product, then
customers will beat a path to your door. Unfortunately, as a
dealership you are often competing with dealerships that sell the
2 - HAVE A BETTER
If you have a better price than your
competition, then customers will beat a path to your door.
Unfortunately, as a dealership you do not always have a better
3 - HAVE BETTER TRAINED
PEOPLE UTILIZING A BETTER SALES PROCESS.
This is your "true" competitive
Let SALES PROCESS 360 be your competitive
edge in today’s