Advanced Business Manager Workshop
The next level begins here.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced Business Managers, General Sales Managers
NO EMBARRASING ROLE PLAYING and NO PREACHING AS TO THE RIGHT PROCESS; Step Selling, Menu Selling, Sandwich Selling, Staggered Selling – you choose the process that best suits your personality and your dealership’s customers.
The Advanced Business Manager Workshop is an invigorating two days that focuses on strategies, concepts, presentation ideas, objection-handling, visual tools and technology that assists motivated Business Managers to rise to the next level of success in their professional careers.
What makes this workshop different from others?
The Advanced Business Manager Workshop is facilitated by Master Trainers that have facilitated sales, F&I and sales management training for dealerships and OEM’s coast to coast in Canada, the U.S. and Germany. They have developed and facilitated national training programs on behalf of Gen-eral Motors of Canada, GMAC U.S., Ford of Canada, Toyota/Lexus Canada, Lexus Russia, Nissan Cana-da, Mazda Canada, Volkswagen Canada, BMW Group Canada, Mercedes-Benz Canada, Hyundai Auto Canada, Kia Canada, Scotia Dealer Finance, TD Auto Finance, Dealertrack and many more.
- Motivating the sales team to support the turnover process and goals of the Financial Service Office
- Motivating the sales management team to support the goals of the Financial Services Office with DESKING strategies that benefit both departments
- Addressing “no T.O’s”
- Setting up a customer for a turnover and turnover options
- How to prepare for a turnover and the salesperson’s role in transitioning the customer
- Repositioning yourself as a facilitator of information
- New and highly effective strategies to introduce Financial Services to a customer
- PROTiPS for taking a credit application
- The benefits of pulling credit reports
- New thinking and concepts to convert cash customers to Dealer Plan financing
- New thinking and concepts to convert line of credit customers to Dealer Plan financing
- How to develop concise and effective product presentations
- New tools and visual materials to improve presentations
- How to overcome common objections BEFORE THEY COME UP!
- 118 Closes
- A comprehensive understanding, examination (and rating) of the various Financial Services sales processes practised across North America:
- Step Selling
- Menu Selling
- Sandwich Selling
- Credit Report Sales Process
- Staggered Selling
- Leveraging new tools and technologies (PowerPoint™ slide shows, audio slide shows, animated videos – ALL PROVIDED at NO CHARGE)
- PROTiPS and strategies to improve overall performance
- Developing a Business Office Action Plan to return to the dealership
A comprehensive text-based playbook
A collection of 118 closes to overcome objections
A complete PowerPoint™ presentation for customers
Hand-outs and customized visuals
Animated F&I product videos – featuring Carl
Framed Certificate of Completion