E-Lead and Sales Calls Mastery Workshop
Who Should Attend:
Sales Consultants, Internet Sales Consultants, BDC Specialists, Internet Sales Managers, Sales Managers
Your dealership floor traffic is DECREASING. Your digital dealership “finger traffic” is INCREASING.
The new battleground for attracting customers relies on the ability of Sales Consultants, BDC Specialists and Internet/Digital Sales Managers to quickly form a relationship online or on the phone and effectively reply to an e-lead or a sales call to sell an appointment.
Over half of all customers will e-mail or call a dealership before actually visiting it. This is not only a convenient way to shop, but allows customers to make a decision as to which dealership to visit based on the following criteria:
- Did the dealership respond quickly?
- Did the dealership answer all of my questions? (even the difficult ones such as, “How much is my car worth?”)
- Was the tone of the e-mail response inviting, patient, enthusiastic and helpful?
- Did the dealership provide unique reasons to visit the dealership over others?
This workshop is designed to not only to generate more appointments from e-leads and sales calls, but also establishes an E-Lead and a Sales Call Sales Process.
- What people (really) want when they e-mail or call the dealership
- Establishing an E-Lead and Sales Call mindset
- Establishing an E-Lead and Sales Call Sales Process (Digital Purchase Experience)
- How to formulate a Speed Reply
- How to create “HELLO” videos
- How to formulate a CONTENT Reply
- The 6 CRITICAL elements of a Content Reply
- How to effectively respond to the 5 types of e-leads and sales calls:
- Vehicle Availability (“Do you have the new… ?”)
- Further Pricing Information (”What would be the price and payment for a… ?”)
- Further Details (advertisement, vehicle information, leasing, etc.)
- Trade-In Value (“What’s my car worth?”)
- Best Price Request or Quotation (“What’s your best price?”)
- Creating a Resource Folder
- How to effectively follow-up E-Lead customers (how often?, how long?, what content?)
WYE MANAGEMENT FUN FACT:
Wye Management created the very first E-Lead/Internet training workshops in North America.
U.S. Automotive News featured the workshops on the cover and introduced manufacturers and dealerships to the “New World”.