Generating More APPOINTMENTS from Social Media, E-Leads and Sales Calls
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople, BDC Specialists, Internet/Digital Sales Managers, Sales Managers
93% of customers expect a company to have a social media presence.
74% of consumers rely on social media to make a buying decision.
The number #1 question asked on Facebook globally: “What car should I buy?”
Over half of all customers will e-mail or phone a dealership before actually visiting it. This is not only a convenient way to shop, but allows customers to make a decision as to which dealership to visit based on the following criteria:
- Did the dealership respond quickly?
- Did the dealership answer all of my questions? (even the difficult ones such as, “How much is my car worth?”)
- Was the tone of the response (e-mail or phone) inviting, patient, enthusiastic and helpful?
Your dealership floor traffic is DECREASING. Your virtual dealership “finger traffic” is INCREASING. The new battleground for attracting customers relies on the ability of Salespeople, BDC Specialists and Internet/Digital Sales Managers to form a relationship via social media, e-mail or telephone and have customers wanting to visit your dealership as a result.
This workshop goes one step beyond by proving a basic introduction to the various platforms and tools of social media and teaches salespeople to (not just reply to leads from social media), but to establish their own social media presence and create their own “brand”.
- The customers’ steps to buying a new or pre-owned vehicle
- Why people e-mail or telephone the dealership (the real reasons)
- What people (really) want when they e-mail or call the dealership
- A few facts about e-mail and the telephone
- The ULTIMATE SECRET competitive edge
- The 5 objectives of the responding to the INCOMING e-mail and sales call
- The 5 objectives of the sales call CALLBACK
- PROTiPS and strategies for dealing with the 5 most common e-mail and sales call inquiries:
- Vehicle Availability
- Further Pricing Information
- Further Details (advertisement, vehicle information, leasing, etc.)
- Trade-In Value
- Best Price Request or Quotation
- What is social media?
- What are the various social media platforms and tools?
- The most effective platforms that are netting the best results
- Why your dealership and salespeople need to utilize use social media
- How to get started with social media
- PROTiPS, tools, strategies and concepts for engaging new customers and building your business
- Social media “do’s and don’ts”
- Promotional tips and strategies
- Using e-mail as an effective marketing strategy
- Preparing for e-communications
- Effective follow-up strategies
- Additional business intel tools available to dealerships today for more surgical marketing initiatives
Wye Management Fun Fact:
Wye Management created the very first e-commerce/internet training program in North America. U.S. Automotive News featured the program on the cover and introduced manufacturers and dealerships to the “New World”.
- Comprehensive text-based playbook
- Hand-outs and laminates