Business Manager Program
Who Should Attend:
Newly hired Business Managers or those with less than 1 year of experience
This program is the longest running and most successful of its kind in North America!
Wye Management brought innovation to Canadian dealerships when it introduced MENU Selling in 1991. Since then, Wye Management has continued to assist dealerships to evolve and think forward with the 5 day Zooom Business Manager Program – the perfect marriage of Business Manager finan-cial performance and customer pleasure.
The Zooom Business Manager Program does not focus on a trendy F&I sales processes. Instead it fo-cuses on the presentation of each individual Financial Services product. Customers generally do not want to buy F&I products unless they feel that there is a need and a benefit. Zooom assists Business Managers to:
- Establish a true need for Financial Services products
- Professionally, confidently and enthusiastically present Financial Services products
- Overcome the common and extremely challenging customer objections
- Convert Cash and Line of Credit customers to dealership financing with entirely new approaches
- Have a thorough understanding of consumer credit and how to increase credit approvals
The Zooom Business Manager Program introduces various sales processes, however it does so only to encourage Business Managers to choose one that fits their personality, style and dealership de-mographic. In other words, with the focus of the program being “product presentations” and not “sales process”, it allows Business Managers to insert their product presentations into any prevalent sales process.
The program is a pure product presentation and closing program – less on trendy sales processes and theory – more on practical skills-building and preparation for highly researched and challenging con-sumers.
What else makes this program different from the others?
The Zooom Business Manager Program is facilitated by Master Trainers that have facilitated sales, F&I and sales management training for dealerships and OEM’s coast to coast in Canada, the U.S. and Germany. They have developed and facilitated national training programs on behalf of General Mo-tors of Canada, GMAC U.S., Ford of Canada, Toyota/Lexus Canada, Lexus Russia, Nissan Canada, Maz-da Canada, Volkswagen Canada, BMW Group Canada, Mercedes-Benz Canada, Hyundai Auto Cana-da, Kia Canada, Scotia Dealer Finance, TD Auto Finance, Dealertrack and many more.
Fresh Content | Integrity | Passion | International Experience
- The priorities and performance standards of the dealership Business Manager
- Setting up the Financial Services Office for selling success
- Marketing the Financial Services Office throughout the dealership, online and via social media
- The advantages and benefits of dealer plan financing
- Compelling concepts to convert customers from paying cash to utilizing dealer plan financing
- Concepts to convert customers from paying with a line of credit to utilizing dealer plan financing
- Relevant product knowledge, facts and statistics that establish the consumer need for dealer plan financing, creditor insurances, extended warranties and vehicle protection packages
- Discussion and probing questions that uncover the customer’s need for Financial Services products
- Visual tools that introduce Financial Services products (including animated videos)
- Presentation Perfect concise, modern, intelligent and effective presentations for dealer plan financing, creditor insurances, extended warranties and vehicle protection packages
- Closing Perfect closing concepts and rebuttals for overcoming the most common and difficult customer objections to Financial Services products
- STEP SELLING, STAGGERED SELLING and MENU SELLING
- An in-depth understanding of consumer credit
- Understanding credit scores and how to read and interpret a credit report
- Strategies to increase finance approvals
- An introduction to non-prime/sub prime financing and how to get credit-challenged customers approved
F&I Success with Leases
- How a lease works
- Leasing fundamentals and terms
- The benefits of leasing for the customer, salesperson and dealership
- How to build a customized Financial Services presentation for a lease customer
200+ page text-based playbook
A collection of 118 closes to overcome objections
A complete PowerPoint™ presentation for customers
A presentation binder
Hand-outs and customized visuals
Animated F&I product videos – featuring Carl
Framed Certificate of Completion