How to Sell Cars Using Social Media
Who Should Attend:
Sales Consultants, Sales Managers, Internet Sales Managers & Marketing Managers
74% of consumers rely on social media to make a buying decision.
93% of customers expect a company and salesperson to have a social media presence.
Many of the country’s top Sales Consultants have leveraged social media to rocket their vehicle sales and have achieved top spots in the nation in less than 3 years. An effective social media and Sales Consultant “branding” strategy also increases the dealership’s conquest sales.
With over 80% of North Americans on Facebook and spending an average of 2+ hours every day on social media, Sales Consultants must develop a social media strategy.
Take the short-cut to success and leave this workshop with dozens of up-to-date strategies to build a permanent source of new customers.
- Why use Social Media
- Getting Started
- Setting up a Personal and Business Page
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Social Media Options (Platforms)
- Strategies for Creating Your Personal Brand and Positioning
- Creating a Magnetic Profile
- YouTube: the world’s #1 visited website and why you need to be there!
- Strategies for Posting on YouTube
- Strategies for Posting to Increase Engagement and Leads
- Strategies for Building Your Facebook Network of Friends include:
- Creating Content (Curation)
- Content Marketing
- Targeting Options
- Boosting Posts
- Best Practices for Boosting
- Topics for Posts or Videos
- Video Testimonials
- Mobile Applications
- Posting Examples
Wye Management Fun Fact:
Wye Management created the very first /internet training workshops in North America. U.S. Automotive News featured the program on its cover and introduced manufacturers and dealerships to the “New World”.