How To Sell Cars Using Social Media
Who Should Attend:
Salespeople, Sales Managers, IT/Digital Managers & Marketing
The number #1 question asked on Facebook globally: “What car should I buy?”
74% of consumers rely on social media to make a buying decision.
93% of customers expect a company and salesperson to have a social media presence.
Many of the country’s top salespeople have leveraged social media to rocket their vehicle sales and have achieved top spots in the nation in less than 3 years. An effective social media and salesperson “branding” strategy also increases the dealership’s conquest sales. With over 80% of North Americans on Facebook and spending an average of 2 hours every day on social media, salespeople must develop a social media strategy. Take the short-cut to success and leave this workshop with dozens of up-to-date strategies to build a permanent source of new customers.
- Why use Social Media
- Getting Started
- Setting up a Personal and Business Page
- Dos and Don’ts
- Social Media Options (Platforms)
- General Tips
- Creating a Personal Brand
- Best Practices for Posting
- Topics for Posts or Videos
- Developing Content
- Curating Content
- Sample Posts & Videos
- Building your Network
- Boosting Posts
- Advertising Options
- Leveraging Business Intelligence to More Surgically Target your Potential Markets
- CALL TO ACTION Features to Generate Leads
- Examining Other Social Media Platforms
- Mobile Tools to Consider
- Managing your Posts and Social Media Platforms
Wye Management Fun Fact:
Wye Management created the very first e-commerce/internet training program in North America. U.S. Automotive News featured the program on its cover and introduced manufacturers and dealerships to the “New World”.