SUPERdesking for Sales Managers
Who Should Attend:
Sales Managers of all levels of experience
This energetic, “real world” workshop is designed to provide Sales Managers with effective, non-confrontational DESKING concepts and closing strategies to:
- Improve vehicle SALES VOLUME
- Improve GROSS PROFIT per vehicle
- Improve 1st TIME CLOSING RATIOS
- Renew and Improve Sales Manager SKILLS and CONFIDENCE
- Gross Profit Erosion – Questions that salespeople should NEVER ask customers
- Gross Profit Erosion – Questions that Sales Managers should NEVER ask salespeople
- Why salespeople should not ask for an offer
- An examination of the different types of “closes” to assist salespeople:
- Traditional and Transition Trial Closes
- Desk Commitment Closes
- Persistence Closes
- Proposal Closes
- Presenting the vehicle price, manufacturer’s incentives and trade-in value with enthusiasm
- How to have salespeople present and defend the trade-in value with confidence, not confrontation
- Determining whether a customer is HIGH COMMITMENT versus LOW COMMITMENT
- Presenting and closing with payment-based proposals
- How to develop payment-based proposals with strategy
- Effective negotiation strategies that HOLD and improve gross profit/vehicle
- Strategies for common and challenging showroom scenarios:
- Customers that want to go home and think about it
- Customers that want to talk to their wife/husband/partner/accountant/etc.
- Customers who still want to shop other dealerships (same brand)
- Customers who want to shop another manufacturer
- Customer who are unhappy with their trade-in value, discount, monthly payment, etc.
- Customers who demand the “BEST PRICE” and still want to shop other dealerships with it
- How to “walk a customer” with numbers
Motivating! Real! Non-Confrontational! Effective!
Every month our Master Trainers work the DESKS of dealerships from coast to coast.